Saturday 30 November 2013

Love Layout - By Kimi


Hi readers.  Today I come to you all with a layout using Kaisercraft Tea Break collection.  I have used the Tea Break Cardstock 12x12 die cut - Truffle as my base.  I also backed this with some corrugated cardboard to give some stiffness and strength, as this layout now hangs on my Craft/Scrap room wall.

 I have used the doily die from Couture Creations and the reverse side of Sugar Cookie.  I then topped this with a cotton doily piece.  I  layered this up with some mulberry paper flowers that I have sprayed with Lindy's stamp gang Cotton Candy pink and Ramblin Rose Pink.  To create the leafy spray,  I have cut from the reverse side of Orange Slice using the Fresh Foliage Die from Memory Box and added some large leaves from the Sonora Rose Die.

 I have also embellished with elements from the Collectables packSticker sheet; Rubons and die cuts from the back of the 6.5" Paper Pad.

Well everyone that is my share for this week.  Sorry, it kind of seems short n sweet again, but the pictures really do all the talking .  Thanks for stopping by and sharing some of your day with me. 
Till next time remember to .....
.....✿ღ.~♥  Live your Bliss ♥~ღ.✿

1 comment :